Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thialand shopping?Anyone been?What was it liked. Asked before but no response so PLEASE!?

I am going to thialand in the summer to stay with my dad. I have never been befor and am very excited about the shopping as everyone, including my mother have told me of how amazing it is. I am from England and love abercrombie but it is a bit expensive and theer is no store here so i can only get it from the internet. I love fake goods and have many replica handbags but was wandering if there is alot of replica ambercrombie, I do know that they have it there but is there alot? Also I know that the shopping is cheap. How much would a replica handbag cost me roughly? Do they have fake tiffany? As I have been searching for it cheap? Do you have any? How much did it cost? What is the shopping like? Are there stalls on the streets and everywhere? Please tell me I would like to get an idea. And does anyone know the exchange rate for sterling to Thai money( I don't know what currency they use.) I know this is alot of questions, please answer even if you only know a few. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thialand shopping?Anyone been?What was it liked. Asked before but no response so PLEASE!?
i've been shopping at a thailand night market before - in bangkok.


don't worry i'll tell you all!


first of all the markets are huge, gigantic, massive! so be sure to stick with the people you are with or you will seriously get lost.


there probably will be replica abercrombie - there is EVERYTHING THERE!


they DO have fake tiffany and everything is relatively cheap.


good luck! and HAVE FUN!


bring food too because you'll probably be spending HOURS there!
Reply:Sweetheart, its spelled thailand, AI! You should learn how to spell it before you go.

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment