Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ONLINE SHOPPING??? i need help!!!?

all you online shoppers i need your help. i am 15 years old and i want to online shop but my parents don't trust the internet. Have you had any problems with onlin shopping? also is there a way i can convince my parents to let me online shop. Do you know about the MUCHMUSIC credit card for teens......can you tell me about that???

ONLINE SHOPPING??? i need help!!!?
No idea about the credit card, but I shop online all of the time and have never had a problem. Just make sure that you use websites for stores that you've heard of before, that are reputable. Macy's, Forever 21, Nordstrom, Guess, Abercrombie, etc.
Reply:Yes! Well their is this website where you can go and buy any product your looking for. And when you purchase, your money goes to the needy around to world.


I can explain the steps on how to purchase items online at my following e-mail address:


Reppin4Christ@yahoo.com.


Feel free to type me anytime. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment