Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopping Urge!!!?

I got about 450 bucks yesterday I know I should save cuz I will need it when I am older but OMG I WANNA SHOP!!!!! I wanna get something big with all of it that I will love. Any Ideas? If theres nothing then I will save... but if theres something i REALLY WANT i will get it. =)





Also no clotheing shopping spree because my bday is coming up and my friend katie is taking all the guys I invited clothes shopping to help them with their gifts. so thats about 9 guys polus her and my other friend larissa thats a lot of clothes. So any ideas? Also I may get more moooolaa (money) on ym bday wich is april 26th

Shopping Urge!!!?
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!


BUT IM ALWAYS BROKE................


I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY TO DO SUMTHING ELSE BSIDES GOING SHOPPING. LIKE DO YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY OR SUMTHING.





XOXO


GOSSIP GIRL


THAT DIDN'T REALLY WORK OUT FOR ME........
Reply:you have something that makes you fill like you should shop to make you feel better and so do i! shop on!


No comments:

Post a Comment