Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Shopping?

For my birthday I am going shopping, my mom is giving me 100$ as a birthday present, I have 20$ in allowance, and my dad is giving me 20$ since I have had all A's for 3 semsesters. I will have a total of 140$. I am going on Wendsday, my birthday is going to be around a week later. We were going to go on the weekend before my birthday but since it is break we figured it would be better to go on a weekday cuz most of the good privitly owned stores are on open on weekdays. We are going to a fairly large city with a outdoor shopping mall , like with stores like Saks and more normal stores like Abercrombie, we are also going to a more exclusive part of town with small book stores and varity shops with Webkinz, Vera bradly, ect. I don't need clothes and I rather get smaller things in a larger quanity than 1 large thing. , what do you think I should get? I love reading! feel free to include links anything to help! I can't open presents until my b-day! I am going to be 12 I am very girly!

Birthday Shopping?
Make a list of what you would like and narrow down to what you really want, happy birthday and keep those grades up,,
Reply:Save your money. $140 now put into a Savings Bond matures in 10 years but by the time your 18 you should be fine to exchange the bond for money. Wait the other 2 years and the bond will be worth almost $300......you would need 10 more to make 150.....


No comments:

Post a Comment