Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopping Fetish or possibly .. Addiction ?

I used to hate shopping but now that I have a job with money to spend I can't stop spending! Yesterday, I went to the ATM and took out $200 and spend every penny of it and today I went back out shopping and spent another $200.. I got spring clothes, intimates, and shoes which I really needed but I feel guilty. When Im not shopping, Im thinking about what Im gonna buy next ;; I can't seem to stop. I have OCD [ Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder ] along with ADHD and Idk what to do to stop spending all my money!!

Shopping Fetish or possibly .. Addiction ?
Start hiding most of your money from yourself til you've completely drained your bank account, the panic of not having money will make you hoard it. I once had alot of overdrawn checks i my checking acct. and I freaked out. I started hiding my money in drawers, the van, books,behind pictures in the frames, Any jacket pocket. Basicly everywhere, I still find some and now I have over 4000 in the bank and its staying there in case something were to happen. I still shop, but I'm constantly putting stuff I decide I don't need on shelfs where they don't belong. The stocking people probably hate me. This way I don't have as much junk and I still feel like I've bought it.

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment