Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shopping in Sacramento?

I have to go to a job training in Sacramento. So this gives me a good chance to go shopping for my new job. I live in Oregon so not much shopping opportunities here. My job isn't too formal and I am a 25 year old female. Any good stores or shopping areas you can recommend. And I'm kinda cheap.





Thanx in Advance!

Shopping in Sacramento?
There are two malls here if thats what you want one called arden faire which is on arden way off interstate 80 also the downtown mall which is off interstate 5 at 1st street and j street also along j street there are a lot od small shops that have tops and pants and shoes that you might like they are at about between 20th and 28 st on j. also some on K one called dora denim which sells jeans and tops. there is a shop called crazy marys on 25 and j which has cute stuff and kinda cheap. happy shopping !
Reply:What job training are you going to attend because i am looking for a job?.I been on the job hunt 1 month , but to answer your question you can shop at Ross or Marshalls.


No comments:

Post a Comment