Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shopping malls in Sunnyvale, CA?

Hey! I am from Norway and I am planning to go out shopping in California. I am looking for shopping malls in on the internet. Does anyone give me a some links of different shopping malls in California? Like for example www.gap.com. I need to enter a site coz I am looking for prices. I hope you can send me links. Thank you so much!!

Shopping malls in Sunnyvale, CA?
There are several factory outlet stores near Sunnyvale which are cheaper than their stores at the regular malls. You Must go to Milpitas Outlet Stores, it's close to Sunnyvale. But if you can, better to go to Gilroy Outlet Stores which has about 140 outlet stores like Ralph Lauren, Gap, Old Navy, Sony, Timberland, Nike, Reebok, Addidas, Puma, J Crew, Banana Republic and etc. You can google search Milpitas Outlet San Francisco Bay Area and Gilroy Outlet Stores. There are a few more outlet stores in Vacaville, Napa, Petaluma and etc. But don't waste your time going there. Some stores at the malls have good prices also, if they are on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment