Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shopping Trip?

I'm going first-day-of-school-clothes shopping next week, and my parents said I could invite one person, and one person only. The problem is, I have two best friends, Mary and Rachel. I actually kinda would rather bring Mary because:


1. Her dad says she can't go school shopping until a week after school starts.


2. She says she already has the money.


3. She shops at the same stores as I do.





But... I want Rachel to come too because even though we're best buds, I've only been friends with her for about a year, and we haven't hung out as much as I'd like. But...I still sorta want Mary to come more.





So...should I just take one person, or take none at all? I'm afraid the other will feel left out if I take just one person.





What should I do?

Shopping Trip?
find out what day is tax free day n go
Reply:Take one and let the other know you will take them next time. Always work to include. And when you choose to exclude, give the other person as much positive expectation as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment