Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to pass shopping Items to PayPal from a 3rd party shopping cart.?

Hi,


I have an ASP .Net e-business site that is built using DNN 2.0. I am having troubles passing my shopping cart items to PayPal. I implemented a total paynow button, but it was not good enough for my customer. I found some PayPal ASP.Net controls to be used with .net studio.


Basically, I want the user to be able to shop on my website, add items to my shopping cart and at the checkout to be taken to the PayPal website. I would like the user to have all the checked out item listing there on PayPal, so that when the payment confirmation e-mail is sent from paypal, the full purchased Item list is included in the e-mail.


I looked through numerous posts as well as the paypal documentation. Nowhere I was able to find any snippets of code or useful information on passing shopping Items to PayPal from a 3rd party shopping cart.


Could anyone please help me with this ? Code snippets or any useful information would be appreciated on this subject. VB.net would be ideal...


Thanks in advance

How to pass shopping Items to PayPal from a 3rd party shopping cart.?
this site talks about "Building an ASP.NET Storefront with PayPal" http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_zd...





It tells you how to get paypal to manage your shopping cart for you.





You might have some work to do since you are using a third party cart, but you should be able to add/remove items from both carts at the same time.





feel free to email me if you still need some help.
Reply:I can give you a link that deals with Payapl %26amp; Ebay transactions through Paypal. You will bget here what you wanted. PayPal is one of the most popular online money transfer systems widely used for online auctions, pay to surf programs, e-books and purchase of low value goods. It is now a part of the online auction website eBay. More details available at


http://www.money-transfer.in/paypalindia...


No comments:

Post a Comment