Monday, November 16, 2009

Shopping in aus?

hey peoples


i love shopping, my three favourite shops are myer, borders and smiggle.


I live in newcastle aus and have been shopping everywhere - kotara, erina, tuggerah, charlestown etc.


This holidays, my mum is taking me shopping to chatswood (sydney).


So my question is - what are some good places to shop ariund newcastle, and what shops are good at chatswood - how big is the myer's shoe department?


Thanks :-)

Shopping in aus?
omg SMIGGLE XD hum in sydney, theres awesome shopping at miranda, its near cronulla :P chyeah chatswood is full awesome too. i cant really answer your question. I JUST LOVE SMIGGLE xDDD
Reply:Recently I visited PriceGets.com. This site does not sell any products but offer an unbiased service that helps the buyer to choose the right products with inexpensive prices and where to buy it.


http://www.pricegets.com

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment