Monday, November 16, 2009

Shopping in the US- 1st week in January?

That is when I want to do my shopping. I am seeing my rebates now kicking off the season. How is shopping in the US 1st week in Jan? (Sorry, I dont live there:) Or would it be better to go shopping between 22 Dec and 25 Dec?


In terms of deals? I suppose shops dont have problems with sold-out racks?

Shopping in the US- 1st week in January?
the week after christmas is clearance time for many stores, you can get some great deals, but the selection is not very wide, same as a few days before christmas except cheaper/
Reply:The best time to shop in the US (other than Black Friday) is the few days after Christmas. The stores have markdowns on all their Christmas items. The only thing is that there are lines at the stores with people wanting to return/exchange their Christmas gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment